Trend Alert: Pastels

It's official: I am addicted to pastels. Not surprising considering there’s no getting away from pastel tones this season ever since they cropped up in number of designers' s/s 12 collections, the most significant showing being at Louis Vuitton.  
Ever since the high street has been awash with them from sugary yellows, pale blues, blush pinks, lilac, and my current favourite, fresh mint green.
H & M have done a particularly good job of getting the LV look this season (at a very affordable price point) and though I already own the blue Topshop blazer I am thinking of adding a few of their pieces to my wardrobe to make a nice capsule collection of spring workwear.

Check out my selection of pastel pieces below all with a decidedly lady like feel to them so you too can channel Vuitton.
Will you be wearing pastels this Spring or have you dived into them already despite the gloomy weather?


1. Miss Selfridge, £35
2. H & M, 29.99
3. Oasis, £60
4. Topshop, £40
5. Asos, £60
6. Topshop, £42
7. Warehouse, £38
8. H & M, 29,99
9. Oasis, £85
10. H & M, 24,99


No comments:

Post a Comment