Pay day alert: new in stores this week

Pay day alert! Yes its finally come around after what felt like years and to celebrate I'm perusing the virtual shelves, tracking down the best of what's new in store this week - for every pay bracket, naturally.

And what better way to celebrate the big P day with some peplum's, prints, pleats, polka dots, platforms, plastic...you catch my drift.

Apologies if its not your pay day just yet but whilst you wait why don't you fill your basket ready with this line up of lovelies. I know I am heading straight to Warehouse for the midi dress for my big trip to Paris next week.




1. Peplum top, River Island, £25
2. PVC bag, 3.1 Philip Lim, £600
3. Peplum top, Topshop, £32
4. Prada-esque earrings, Asos, £20
5. Printed dress, Miss Selfridge, £45
6. Peplum top, Dorothy Perkins, £26
7. Pleated skirt, Karen Millen, £105
8. Platform sandals, Zara, £49.99
9. Printed midi dress, Warehouse, £70
10. Pleated dress, Oasis, £65

1 comment: