From Paris, With Love

Bonjour!

I'm back from France, where I was attending the Who's Next trade exhibition at Porte de Versailles in Paris for my day job.

The show is open to trade only - buyers and press - and I was there to report back on the S/S 13 collections from an impressive line up of French and international labels across nearly every product sector.

This was my second time at the show and though the sheer size of the exhibition can sometimes be daunting the organisers had clearly made an attempt to create a more laid back, party-like and welcoming atmosphere - perfect for the roasting hot summer weather we had whilst there.



This included an outdoor space filled with hay bales, chill out areas, bars, a hippy market, roller disco and pony rides. Yes i said pony rides! Tempting, but no I didn't go for one.

See my picks below from the show, including more after the jump.



Printed T - shirts at Swildens and Passe Compose

Eye catching prints at Valentine Gauthier and Morgan Kirch
 





New brands Nina Kaufman and Maid in Love




International labels like Chan Luu and Ganni also attended
 


The best of the French brands: Acquaverde and Marie Sixtine
 

Next up for me is Scoop International - a boutique fashion trade show in London this coming Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, from which I will be bringing you the best of high-end contemporary collections across womenswear, accessories and footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment