Copenhagen Fashion Week Highlights

This weekend I was away from the London heatwave attending Copenhagen Fashion Week's S/S 13 edition.

CPH Fashion Week is always one of the highlights of show season, with its vibrant fashion scene, amazing street style, friendly atmosphere and beautiful cityscape's its impossible to return home feeling un-inspired.

So before I bring you my lowdown of the trends I spotted at the show for next Spring / Summer I wanted to quickly share with you some of my highlights from this edition, which you can see below in pictures...


At my favourite trade show for directional designers - Gallery


At the Stine Goya catwalk  - love the bubble gum pink hair!


The 'living wall' in the lobby at my hotel, the amazing Bella Sky


Tivoli world - one of the oldest amusement parks in Europe


Makeover Anyone? The MAC studio at VISION


The CIFF catwalk was a brilliant way to end my 2 day trip


That is all for now but keep checking back over the next week for my pick of the top emerging trends and hottest designers from CPH Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment