Trend Spotting: Army Luxe

Last week I blogged about the trends I'd seen emerging for S/S 13 from Copenhagen Fashion Week and I spoke about the trend for army inspired pieces from camouflage prints to grungy khaki.

What is great news is that you can buy into this trend right now - no waiting!

Topshop, in particular is having a moment - this leather panelled jacket for example is a carbon copy of one I bought from Zara earlier this year. Meanwhile, tough boots will help you fall in line with the trend.

Because of all this military precision you can afford to be a bit playful with accessories. I'd wear my fatigues with a playful sequined clutch like the one below from ASOS.

Happy Shopping x


1. Boots, £88, Topshop
2. Skirt, £700, Jason Wu
3. Dress, £50, Oasis
4. Jumper, £1,490 Marc Jacobs
5. Belt, £17.99, Zara
6. Jacket, £65, Topshop
7. Boots,£1,325, Versace
8. Skirt, £680, Missoni
9. Peplum top, £95, Reiss
10. Clutch, £35, ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment