London Fashion Week: Day 3

Today was day three at London Fashion Week and I started my day off with a salon show from designer Christopher Raeburn, held in the Portico Show Space.

I then moved on to the static exhibition at Somerset House where I snapped some gorgeous shots of the S/S 13 collections from a host of British and international talent. I think I am a bit of a magpie as looking back through my photo's everything seems to be super shiny or metallic!

I hope you enjoy my pictures from today, starting with the Raeburn presentation, I'll be posting more from day four tomorrow.


Referencing the first female aviators Christopher Raeburn, used parachute nylon to develop crisp mac's, whilst and an intricate 1950's map print was used on a bat wing bomber jacket, sleeveless shirt dress and a play suit.

 
In addition the brand's signature outerwear was transformed by delicate white lace fabric shielded by a resilient water resistant layer. Quilting (inspired by combat pilots) was another key theme in black and taupe. Nearly every model carried a backpack as well - I need to get one!
 
 
The gorgeous rings and cuffs in semi precious stones on coated brass settings above are from Lola Rose Boutique.
 
 
The cuff above is from the Atelier Swarovski Diana Vreeland Legacy collection, created in memory of the fashion icon.
 
 
These shoes from Alejandro Ingelmo, I love the pointy toes and the iridescent green colour is very little mermaid!
 
See more after the jump
 


 
This leather laser cut pencil skirt has the same gorgeous metallic sheen to it. Danielle Romeril is a London / Irish designer launching her debut collection for S/S 13 and I hope to feature more from her soon on this little girl is lost.
 
 
This ring is from jeweller Tomasz Donocik - It has a clever little surprise in that it separates so the centre stone can be worn alone alone for the day - a two for one if you will.
 
 
Spikey heart cuffs and geometric shapes from MFP - Maria Francesca Pepe - caught my eye. Rings, bracelets, body chains and choker styles were also on offer.
 
 
I love these fabulous eyelash sunglasses from quirky jewellery brand Tatty Devine, these are out now if you want to buy them.
 
 
Kat Maconie updated her signature platform heel shape with a graphic floral print for S/S 13. She also presented some cool trainer styles and low heels.
 
 
Launching in October, Archibald Optics London presents a unique concept, bypassing opticians and retail chains and presenting high quality eye wear inspired by styles of yesteryear. I hope to blog more about these guys soon so watch this space for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment