Friday Treat: Weston Journals

In keeping with my theme this week my Friday pre-payday treat is from a scarf brand, turned lifestyle brand, turned national treasure: Weston.

The story goes that Professor Richard Weston, inspired by his studies in landscaping and architecture, created a line of beautiful scarves that were quickly picked up by Liberty. A lifestyle range followed, spanning everything from wallpaper, ties and phone covers to gorgeous silk bound journals.

As a writer, a pad is one of the most important tools of the trade and I love to gather as many quirky designs as possible to inspire me each day. This agate print design certainly ticks all my boxes. At £38 I'd definitely keep it for best but I just can't resist.
 

This journal and other designs are available now from Net-A-Porter amongst other retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment