Its all about Vila's Pre-Spring fling

Open Vila's Spring / Summer 2013 collection look book and you'll find these words shouting back at you in a big, bold typeface  "Art Deco, Minimal Romance meets Raw Luxury". Already I'm intrigued...tell me more I say!

 
The pre-spring collection from Vila is full of flirty, feminine and sophisticated elements that are bang on trend for its young audience. References span from Art Deco (hence the heading) to more romantic touches and the key to this seasons look is to mix all the pieces together. Don't be afraid to add a bright floral blazer to a boucle skirt says the look book, and equally, it's OK to do Fluoro still, be it loud or a subtle hint.
 
Most of all though I love the outerwear - pretty much every collection I've seen this year has some variation on the floral bomber jacket so there's no way I won't be buying one come Spring.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Vila is available in selected independents, House of Fraser and ASOS. To find out more check out the brand's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment