S/S 13 Preview: Dagmar, Won Hundred and more

Last week I was invited along to Varg PR's new showroom on Bloomsbury Street to preview the new S/S 13 collections from their impressive line up of brands including Won Hundred, Swedish Hasbeens, Stylein, Finsk, Dagmar and Day Birger et Mikkelsen.

Letting me count the ways I love these brands could take days so I've captured and edited my best pieces and highlights below - with a separate post dedicated just to Day Birger coming soon.  

 
Though predominately an agency for Scandinavian labels Varg also held a few surprises in the form of eponymous British jewellery brand Anne Bowes - showing a selection of handmade pieces made from vintage charms - and British leather brand Hide, which I hope to bring you more of soon.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
see more after the jump

 
 
 
 
As I walked through the galleries I ate Swedish pick 'n' pix and was kindly given a goody bag full of beauty essentials from glossybox. Thanks so much to Varg PR for the invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment