Christmas party Dresses: The High Street Edit

Yesterday I listed my top fantasy dresses for the office Christmas party if money was no object and today I am being slightly more realistic in my budget and looking at what the Great British high street has to offer.

My office party is on Thursday this week so it's a subject which has been preying on my mind a lot recently. After much debate the dress I chose to wear is number 5 - a black and gold baroque number from Oasis, as its the perfect length for my short frame whilst still being glamorous enough for the venue.

There are plenty of bargains to be found at the moment (20% dresses at Karen Millen is one many) so if you haven't got your dress yet it's not too late and hopefully something below will inspire you. Happy Shopping! x


 
1. Sheer panel dress, £30, Dorothy Perkins
2. Arples embellished dress, £175, Coast
3. Blue laced pencl dress, £210, Karen Millen
4. VIP beaded embellished peplum dress, £95, Lipsy
5. Baroque Jacquard dress, £67.50 (with current 10% off offer) Oasis
6. Sequins dress, £250, French Connection
7. Power stud body con dress, £95, Topshop
8. Lace printed pleat dress, £175, Karen Millen
9. Baroque sequin body con dress, £38, River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment