New Season, New Wardrobe

Now that I'm all rejuvenated and glowing from my festive break (I wish) I can return to talking about fashion - hurrah! However I'm not going to start telling you about all the sales around at the moment since I don't do sales shopping - been there and rejected that when it was full price thank you very much! No, instead I'm going to talk about all the newness in stores. That's much more exciting isn't it!

I can't do any actual shopping just yet (January is such a killer month isn't it) but I've already seen some little gems to start getting excited over! I've counted down my top 10 'New Season' pieces, and explained below why they stand out for me. If you've saved your Christmas pennies for this exact reason then Happy Shopping! x

 
1. Neon jewellery is big news right now, invest in statement styles from Shourouk: Earrings, £300, Shourouk at Net a Porter
2. White shoes are back in fashion but you can make them contemporary with a wedge: Wedges, £395, Jimmy Choo at Net a Porter
3. I'm calling it, bomber & varsity jackets will be what all the cool kids wear in 2013: Bomber,  £670, Rag & Bone at Net a Porter
4. Metallics are still going strong, add snake effect leather and you're on to a winner: Skirt, £650, Faith Connection at Net a Porter.
5. This shade of blue is the colour of the season, make this your arm candy of choice: Tote, £567, Sophie Hulme at My Wardrobe.
6. Just think of the endless outfits you could make with this stretch polka dot pencil skirt: Skirt, £405, Jonathan Saunders at Net a Porter.
7. Neon is one of the hottest trends for S/S 13, especially across tops and knitwear: Cropped Jumper, £30, Topshop
8. This stingray and stud box bag will take you wish ease from catwalk show to nightclub: Bag, £35, Topshop
9. Biker jackets are far from classic this season in tropical tones of red, pink and orange: Leather biker, £770, Theory at My Wardrobe
10. Take note: Heels this season must have a pointed toe, even better if they glitter too. Glitter effect satin twill heels, £410, Gianvito Rossi at Net a Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment