New Season Wish List from Avenue 32

When I stumbled across luxury fashion website Avenue 32 I couldn't resist creating my own fantasy wish list from all the new season stock currently on line. Not only is Avenue 32 one of my new favourite destinations for making fantasy wish-lists but its mix of brands (a mix of big names like Calvin Klein and Felder Felder and under-the-radar labels like Mother of Pearl, Calla and Mantu) is my idea of shopping heaven! 

In fact I found so many great pieces on Avenue 32 that instead of making my usual edit of the ten best pieces I broke up my choices into 'for work' and 'for play'. 


1. Stingray stripe pencil skirt, £455, Preen 2. Stripe blouse, £605, Preen 3. Leather skirt, £1,445, Marios Schwab 4. Earrings, £105, Gillian Steinhardt 5. Satchel, £850, 3.1 Phillip Lim 6. White crystal spot pouch, £450, 3.1 Phillip Lim  7. Heels, £630, Calvin Klein Collection.
 
 
My 'for work' edit features my everyday office staples: a slinky pencil skirt and button down blouse from of the moment label Preen, as well as heels and a handy sized clutch for after-work events. Meanwhile my 'for play' edit features python flats, wayfarer sunglasses, a breezy pyjama blouse and the perfect pair of distressed boyfriend jeans I've been endlessly searching for from hot denim label Current/Elliott. Those observant amongst you may notice I've included the same bag across both lists, a 3.1 Phillip Lim blush and snakeskin satchel, which is my number one buy for S/S 13 - simply because it would go with everything in my wardrobe.

 
1. Boyfriend jeans, £195, Current/Elliott 2. Pyjama blouse, £435, Mantu 3. Leopard trousers, £255, Thakoon Addition 4. Bracelet, £30, Felder Felder 5. Wayfarers, £300, Cutler and Gross 6. Satchel, £850, 3.1 Phillip Lim 7. Loafers, £390, Aperlai 

This is a guest post for www.avenue32.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment