Friday Treat Time: for the love of lingerie

With the cold weather setting in (yesterday was a harsh wake up call from winter) my immediate focus always turns to coats and knitwear, and stocking up on 50 denier tights like they are going out of fashion. But one area of my wardrobe is never neglected, whatever the season, and that's my smalls. My enduring love of lingerie probably spans back to working on a lingerie magazine straight out of university and has continued up to this day. So when I saw this set from b. tempt'd it was love at first sight. 

Called 'La Parisienne', the polka dot and lace design features an underwired push up bra and matching hipster briefs sold separately. Though it also comes in pretty mix of black and cream, I'm lusting after the cabaret / zinfandel colourway pictured below. After all any underwear named after my favourite wine can't be a bad thing. 




1 comment:

  1. Ooh la la is right! This is beautiful!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete