This Little Girl Loves: MiH Jeans Holiday Denim Goods

This Little Girl Is Lost favourite MiH Jeans have created an exclusive range of denim and leather goods in collaboration with GlobeTrotter just in time for Christmas. The perfect gifts for denim lovers this holiday season, the collection comprises of small, medium and large zip poche bags and a notebook all made from crisp mid blue denim and contrasting navy blue calfskin. 

I'm torn between the medium size which is printed with the words 'Joyeux Denim' and would work well as clutch or make up bag, or the large which would make a great document wallet for work or carry case for kindles and ipad's. As a writer I'm also having mild palpitations about the quarter bound notebook which is a thing of beauty. Only the fact that there are currently seven notebooks on my bedside table waiting to be filled is holding me down! 

Shop MiH Holiday Gifts and make someone happy this Christmas.




2 comments:

  1. I love these, especially that notebook! Like you, however, I have so many but, oh but......Maybe one more can't hurt?
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! wonderful gifts!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/
    if you don't mind please click on the banners at the bottom of my blog:)

    ReplyDelete